• I would like to let you know how happy I am with my purchase from Pianotek. Our new Yamaha U1 piano just arrived and it is everything that I was hoping it to be! The condition is amazing and it really does look as good as new. The sound of the piano is fantastic- it has a great bass and an overall medium tone that I was hoping for. I will enjoy playing this professional quality piano, and I look forward to my kids learning on it for many years to come!
I would like to write a review for your web site to help encourage people that are looking, similar to the position I was in not long ago. For anyone reading this review, I purchased from Pianotek entirely "remotely" from the Toledo, Ohio area. I was not able to go into the shop and I did not elect to have an independent 3rd party check the piano. However, I did my homework on the Yamaha U1's, talked with local "experts" on used Pianos (including a local company that couldn't get me a used U1 in the black finish), and read many of the reviews on the web site and a few others. All of those things helped me make a decision to go with Pianotek, and I am very happy I did.
Dennis- It has been a real pleasure working with you. The YouTube video of the piano really helped me see and hear what I was going to be purchasing. You've been fantastic at communicating, and are always quick to respond. You answered every question I had very quickly and helped me through the entire process, every step of the way. I was especially impressed because I happened to be shopping when Hurricane Sandy was going through your area the same week. I can't imagine all the other things you were probably having to deal with at that time- I really appreciate the customer service!
PS- if you ever need a reference in this area, I would be glad to provide one. I am also planning to give you a call when my Church is piano shopping for a full sized grand later next year!
PPS - if you ever make a music CD or mp3, I would love to buy it- your songs are fantastic!
Sincerly, Greg Huber
Northwood, OH (Toledo area)
• Wow what a wonderful Steinway this is! The touch is exactly perfect. The music coming out of this Steinway is truly beautiful. The most subtle nuances are possible when playing a composition. I am totally blown away. I cannnot thank you enough for making the purchase possible.
P.S. My satin black Steinway I purchased from Sonny's Pianos is on it's way to you. The key touch on that piano is very odd. I am curious what you do to fix it.
R Bocash Enfield NH
• Dennis, everyone is very happy! My son and daughter both love the piano. My wife thinks it “looks beautiful” and I am happy as the above are happy! Dealing with you/Pianotek made the whole process really straightforward. It was a pleasure to work with you. Yes, the drinks are on me if you come to Bermuda – just send me an email! All the best,
• Thanks for my immaculate, professional quality 1995 Yamaha U3, which arrived in less than two weeks' time of leaving your showroom. For the two days that I played it before my technician came to check it out, I knew I had a winner - typically crisp Yamaha action, bright mid-range and treble, throaty and rumbling bass that rings as long as our 7' grand at church.Our technician was flabbergasted at the quality of this instrument. He showed my wife how the strings, action, and other internal components looked as though the piano had barely been played just out of the factory. He barely had to tune it, and found that it easily took and held the tuning. The Yamaha U3 is what he recommends to a lot of his clients, as it hasstrings and sound comparable to a 6' grand at a lower cost. Our technician has tuned pianos for the likes of Pat Boone, Tommy Dorsey Orchestra, Floyd Cramer, Glen Miller Orchestra, Lee Greenwood, and Lou Rawls, among others. Having played publicly for decades on a variety of pianos, I can attest that this piano would be at home in any recording studio or on any stage. Having never bought anything this expensive over the Internet, I was apprehensive about purchasing a piano without first playing the specific one I was going to buy. Having played several Yamahas before, I knew what toexpect. My expectations were exceeded, over-the-top, by the instrument you sent me. You are an honest merchant, to be admired and trusted. Your description of the piano was complete and accurate. You communicated with us by phone and e-mail promptly and courteously while we were making our decision to purchase. You deserve all the business you can handle, and I will do everything in my power to open up the central North Carolina market (my technician already has some potential customers in mind) to you and your colleagues at Pianotek. I would be delighted to communicate with any prospective buyers should they desire to hear directly from a happy customer prior to deciding to purchase a piano from you. While this piano will last me a lifetime and pass on to my children, should I ever decide to buy another one, I would definitely call on you again! Thanks a million.
T and L Robertson, Rocky Mount SC
• I would like to thank the pianotek company for the beautiful U30 Yamaha piano I recently purchased. I was apprehensive on this decision due to the fact that I was working in Iraq when I decided to upgrade my Yamaha Console piano for this wonderful upgrade. As a piano player for 20 years, I think I know the quality sound when I hear it. and that is what I was looking for. The owner of Pianotek via phone calls assured me that I would love this piano and He would be able to put this piano in my house in Ohio. Needless to say, I bought this piano and true to his word, the piano was delivered to my house in excellent condition and I would like to say that the sound is unbelievable. To me this piano sounds better than a grand! The service and and honesty with this purchase says a lot to me on the proper way to do business, and I am very happy with this investment. Regards
D Higgins, Wauseon Ohio
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 October, 2010.